Pages

Monday 12 September 2011

A few annoying things!

Somethings in life are just so damn annoying and irritating (but sometimes funny). Especially when it comes to one of the things I love, electronics, they are so damn fun to use until they stop working or brake.

20 things that annoy/irritate me (in a random order):
1) Crying babes on an airplane.. Don't put babies on a plane they don't like.
2) When my stupid phone doesn't want to work.. I have a BB and it keeps freezing (but I do drop it a lot).
3) When my PC troughs a lot of error messages on the screen even though nothings wrong.. (I need my PC working 24/7).
4) When people on BBM just stop replying.. (At least say bye).
5) When my friends try and see what me and my girlfriend talk about on BBM.. (I don't do it so why do they).
6) When my 13 year old cousin can't sit still for a minute.. (He keeps jumping on me).
7) Dogs barking in the morning.. (I need my sleep)
8) My parents using me as an IT-guy.. (They think i know everything about PCs)
9) Starting school on a Friday.. (Couldn't the school just wait).
10) Not being able to find food when your hungry.. (I eat a lot).
11) Only seeing your girlfriend once every week or two.. (She lives next door).
12) Not having internet.. (Very common in this area).
13) A slow PC.. (I can't stand waiting for thing to open on the PC).
14) BBM not sending.. (What's the point of BBM if it doesn't work).
15) Not being able to post very often.. (I'm a very busy person).
16) Being the only rugby team in school not to win the Beeld finals.. (Its a very important league. We did win the Golden Lions finals).
17) When my mom takes my money.. (I need my money).
18) Having a DVD player that can't play your DVDs.. (What's the point of that?)
19) People saying I'm mean/scary.. (I know I can be mean, but scary. How am I scary?)
20) People interrupting my privacy.. (A closed door means STAY OUT)

That's all for now 8=D

No wait. Short (old) blond joke:
Q: Why was the blond fired from the banana factory?
A: She threw out all the bent ones.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the dogs *embarrassed* that's probably Jake and Neil...
    The seeing me more often can be solved easily, just come over more :P
    I hope your friends don't see what we talk about :P *covers eyes*
    Love the joke :P

    Tay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry its not just your dogs that bark, our dogs also bark from time to time..
    I'll try to come over as much as possible but unfortunately its not that easy..
    You don't have to worry they don't and won't know what we talk about (I'm good at hiding my phone from them)..

    Love u Tay.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're funny. :P
    I can imagine what you two talk about. =D

    ReplyDelete